Why start now?
Enrich your confinement at home with a social activity that has practical use..
Set a goal. Make use of the time you have now, and soon you’ll see marked improvements in your foreign language skills.
Try something new. Online lessons with teachers are modern, intensive and fun!
The last technical barriers have fallen. No installations are needed, just a regular computer or mobile phone.
- Test your language level. Try our free online placement tests, which will tell you what your current level is.
- Reduce your tuition fees by up to 75%. Study online in a group of 2 to 4 students. We will divide the tuition fee among you in even parts.
- Enjoy your benefits. We accept all standard benefit cards and education vouchers.
What is the course content?
“Our son attended conversation lessons for teenagers. As an adolescent, he’s not very communicative, so I was glad the Spěváček language school reacted as soon as schools closed and offered lessons via Skype. My husband and I could take a peek behind the scenes of the lessons. Being a native speaker, the teacher Emma obviously speaks well and she’s a really great teacher too! That’s not always the case. Emma is friendly and resourceful, and clearly enjoys teaching. She made our teenager enthusiastic about English!”
On behalf of Honza, his mother Barbora
Frequently asked questions
During “one to one” lessons, the teacher is entirely devoted to you. Individual lessons are still the most popular form of online lessons.
We are opening lessons for groups of 2 to 4 students. Online lessons in small groups are more effective than you might expect.
- First we define a learning roadmap to meet your expectations.
- Then you will be contacted by the chosen teacher to agree on your first lesson.
- Lessons will be conducted at the time you choose via a free online program (Skype, Google Hangouts, etc.).
- You can contact us with comments at any time during the course. We will resolve them immediately.
All of our teachers have talent and experience in teaching lessons remotely, whether they are Czech or native speakers. We currently teach 600 online courses in 12 languages.
Lessons are conducted like a regular telephone call. However, for your own comfort we recommend using headphones with a microphone during the call. The teacher will call you on the pre-arranged day and time.
Because you will be unable to share a screen, we recommend online lessons via telephone for conversational courses and courses where you use a textbook during lessons.
We only offer lessons with actual teachers who will teach you in real time. We do not offer pre-recorded videos or click links to grammar exercises, or conversations with “chatbots”. Our teachers will correct you when necessary, recommend learning materials and above all, motivate you to learn the foreign language as soon as possible.