Teach our summer camps in Prague
We are looking for English native speakers to teach our summer language day camps in Prague.
- Are you looking for fun summer part time job?
- Are you passionate about English and able to pass your enthusiasm on to your students?
- Do you enjoy working with children or teenagers?
Why teach with us
About our English day camps
- Three age groups (7-11 y/o, 12-15 y/o and 15-18 y/o).
- Run weekly in July and August at 5 locations around Prague.
- Morning (8:30 to 12:30) and afternoon (12:30 to 17:00).
- Each week you will teach either the morning or the afternoon shifts.
- Morning games and activities in the classroom.
- Afternoon trips and activities outside (museums, parks, bowling, etc.).
We are looking for you if
- You are an English native speaker .
- You live in or around Prague.
- You are a qualified ESL teacher.
- You have experience teaching children.
You love English and can pass your enthusiasm on to your students.
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy working with children and teens.
What we offer
- Competitive pay of 400 CZK/60 minutes.
- A stable summer job.
- Admin support to help you with non-teaching issues.
- Academic support available all day.
- Well-equipped library with copy machines and printers.
- Two teachers’ rooms and a kitchenette with a lot of coffee and tea.
- Czech speaking assistant for ages 7-11.
Who we are
- We are a school, not an agency.
- We have 300+ teachers from 21 countries teaching 15 languages.
- We teach 1250+ courses every week.
- We run our own internationally accredited TEFL course.
- We provide courses for kindergartens, elementary schools, universities, companies and individual students.
- We are a member of Czech Association of Language Schools.
- Send us your CV.
- Arrange an interview.
- Discuss your expectations and our offer.
- Teach a demo lesson.
- We will contact you within a week and agree on next steps.
Preparing a successful demo lesson
- Read the instructions carefully and prepare the lesson in detail.
- Include various activities and at least two language skills.
- Use the communicative approach.
- Give a lot of space to the student.
- Don’t forget to correct mistakes.