Native teacher of English
We believe that the key to our success is modern teaching provided by highly motivated teachers. We respect open communication and we invest strongly in continuous teacher development.
Full-time and part-time positions for qualified teachers of English available now.
- university degree
- teaching qualification (TEFL/CELTA/TESOL/TESL/DELTA etc. certificate)
- teaching experience with adults, pre-school children, children and post-graduate studies an advantage
- positive, pro-active attitude, good communication skills
- responsible and flexible approach
- ability to work independently
- EU nationals, Czech visa or work permit
We are also interested in working with professionals in different areas such as: law, HR, finance, marketing, soft skills, accounting, insurance, construction, IT etc. A long-term business background is an asset in specialised language courses.
- stability of well-respected language school in Prague with open door policy
- clear organisational structure of the staff with clearly defined responsibilities
- long-term working relation-ship
- variety of courses at different levels (public courses, in-company courses, general English, business English , one:one, ESP, pre-school, post-secondary courses etc.)
- in-company courses in all regions of the Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic
- paid late cancellations
- further training opportunities (workshops, ESP training, observations)
- promotion opportunities (Senior teacher, Mentor)
- academic department assistance and support of Senior teachers and Mentors team
- yearly bonuses for full-timers
Additional information for Prague applicants:
- offices in the centre of Prague – náměstí Míru, Prague 2
- fully equipped teacher´s room with huge database of teaching resources
- free Czech lessons
The salary is based on qualification, teaching experience, length and type of contract.
Reference from former teachers:
“ The staff at the agency are very accommodating. They provide guidance and direction ….”
“…. Other benefits include the wealth of teaching materials in the school. There are website lists, grammar games, visuals, board games, and a number of other things. In addition, the materials are extensive and in amazing condition, completely accessible, and up to date. The office is well equipped, clean, and cosy and has a decent size work area for teachers to plan.”
“…my experience with your school was nothing but exceptional… the atmosphere of the school reflects the personalities and work ethic of the staff, the mood is always productive but at the same time enjoyable. ”
If interested, fill in the following application form:
Not qualified yet?
We run our own internationally recognized and accredited teacher training course. You can get your teaching qualification with us and start teaching for our schools.
Enjoy the amazing experience of living in Prague, while you study for your internationally recognized TEFL certificate. With 130 face-to-face hours, 8+ hours of practice teaching, expert teaching faculty, central location and a TEFL job guarantee, Live TEFL Prague is the perfect way to gain a qualification that will let you teach English in Prague, or abroad. Our small classes (max. 9 students) guarantee you individual feedback, and will make sure you feel ready to face your first class. Our graduates step into a job straight after the course.